Enterprise Zone Contribution Projects
What is the Contribution Tax Credit Program?
Enterprise Zone (EZ) Contribution Projects encourage community participation and public-private partnerships to revitalize EZs. EZ Administrators may propose projects for EZ Project status to implement the economic development plan of that specific EZ. EZ Administrators work with their communities to bring forward proposals that support local economic improvements, result in job creation/retention and business expansion, and have the support of the community. Colorado taxpayers may earn a 25% state income tax credit by contributing to targeted efforts.
Contribution Tax Credit Program for Residents & Businesses
Approved contribution projects in southeast colorado
- Bent County Development Foundation
- Bent County Historical Society (contact Bent County Historical Society – Kathleen Tomlin)
- Kiowa County Economic Development Foundation (contact Kiowa County Economic Dev – Cindy McLoud)
- Rocky Ford Grand Theater Restoration (contact RF Grand Theater – Judy Brown)
- Southeast Colorado Creative Partnership (contact SECCP – Nancy Bennett)
- Lamar Community College Workforce Development (contact LCC Foundation)
- Lamar Community College Capital Project (contact LCC Foundation)
- Prowers Economic Prosperity (contact PEP – Cheryl Sanchez)
- Southeast Colorado Hospital Foundation (contact – Steve Sanchez)
- Bristol Community Center (contact – Rodney Carr)